Join a well-established marketing agency with a dynamic, start-up energy, south of the river in a shiny new creative hub otherwise known as Nine Elms.
Browse through our latest openings below.
If you’re a writer with a few years under your belt and reading this thinking you could do better, read on. This could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Responsible for all the words you can muster, you’ll work throughout the agency working on concepts big and small and really own the discipline. This isn’t a job for a one trick pony but one where you’ll create for everything from advertising to social content, providing a unique opportunity to hone the skills you have and learn more to take you to the next level.
You’ll need to:
- Have 3+ years of agency experience
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for writing with a creative portfolio bursting with new ideas
- Work with the Creative Director and widening team to actively contribute to concept creation
- Write clear and effective content across different channels including ads, emails, social posts, video scripts, headlines, meta tags, safe-guarding the client’s tone of voice but polishing off every brief with creativity and flair
- Manage own workflow and deadlines for multiple projects
- Possess a desire to learn and contribute to a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, multi-sector agency
We offer competitive salaries and benefits based on your experience and skillset. So, if you’re up for a new challenge and like the idea of joining a great team where you can really showcase your skills whilst learning more, what’s stopping you?
Drop us an email at email@example.com and say hi. Don’t forget to tell us about yourself, what makes you tick and how much you think you’re worth.
We’re not currently hiring in our creative department
We don’t have any current positions available in our Client Service department. However, we’re always on the lookout for talented people, so drop us a line.