Join a well-established marketing agency with a dynamic, start-up energy, south of the river in a shiny new creative hub otherwise known as Nine Elms.
Browse through our latest openings below.
Sayhello are currently looking for a talented Designer to join our studio in Nine Elms, London. They will have 4+ years experience in agency/studio and experience working in a close team of designer, art director and copywriter. The candidate will have the opportunity to work along-side an award-winning Creative Director and Creative Head in a collaborative position. Video/motion experience is highly preferential.
- You are multitalented and proficient with the core Adobe Suite
- You are a creative storyteller and take 360° approach when managing a project, from concept through to delivery)
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can deliver exceptional work to tight deadlines
- You are happy to use your own initiative and work independently
- You’re a problem solver and will continuously push yourself to learn and develop your skills
- You relish a challenge and never shy away from the prospect of being outside the norm
- You work well in a close-knit team.
- You can work across multiple different brands, categories and products.
- Working with the Creative Head to provide ongoing support and mentorship to the wider Creative team.
- Understanding and responding to both offline and online briefs with reactive fast turnarounds
- Communicating well and working with the creative and client service teams
- Taking projects from concept right through to execution and sometimes client facing presentation
- Educated to degree level in a creative field
- 4+ Years Experience (salary dependent)
- Proficient with the Adobe suite
- Have a meticulous eye for detail
- Have an enthusiastic interest and desire to succeed in the world of design & marketing an aspiration to create the best work for yourself and clients at all times
- Experience with Adobe After Effects/Premiere Pro and a passion for motion design.
- Generous Salary based on experience and service
- 21 Days holiday – Rising to 25 days after 2 years continuous service
- Spot bonus based on pitch wins / good service
To apply please send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com
If you’re a writer with a few years under your belt and reading this thinking you could do better, read on. This could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Responsible for all the words you can muster, you’ll work throughout the agency working on concepts big and small and really own the discipline. This isn’t a job for a one trick pony but one where you’ll create for everything from advertising to social content, providing a unique opportunity to hone the skills you have and learn more to take you to the next level.
You’ll need to:
- Have 3+ years of agency experience
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for writing with a creative portfolio bursting with new ideas
- Work with the Creative Director and widening team to actively contribute to concept creation
- Write clear and effective content across different channels including ads, emails, social posts, video scripts, headlines, meta tags, safe-guarding the client’s tone of voice but polishing off every brief with creativity and flair
- Manage own workflow and deadlines for multiple projects
- Possess a desire to learn and contribute to a fast-paced, multi-disciplined, multi-sector agency
We offer competitive salaries and benefits based on your experience and skillset. So, if you’re up for a new challenge and like the idea of joining a great team where you can really showcase your skills whilst learning more, what’s stopping you?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and say hi. Don’t forget to tell us about yourself, what makes you tick and how much you think you’re worth.
We’re not currently hiring in our creative department
We don’t have any current positions available in our Client Service department. However, we’re always on the lookout for talented people, so drop us a line.